Go to the Sites module
- Click the "+" button at the top right of the sites page.
You'll see a new page to add the site:
- Description: Write an description for the site
Engine: Select the type of engine that will be used by the site
Type: Select the type of the site
The options of this choice vary depending on the engine chosen for the site in the previous option. All engines will have at least the Generic option.
If the engine of your site is not Static it is important to choose the correct type because it is through this information that Daspanel will properly configure the HTTP server for the site being created.
Create the new site by clicking the CREATE SITE button.
- Or click the left arrow at the top of the screen to return without saving anything.
When you create a new site, Daspanel automatically notifies the Docker container responsible for the chosen engine and the load balancer so that they update with the configurations of the created site.
Once the site is added, you can install a first content on it using the following page that is displayed shortly afterwards - this step is optional:
- Site Version: Because the site is new the only possible option is the Initial Version
- Authenticacion Type: Ignored for now. It will be used in the future.
- User: Ignored for now. It will be used in the future.
- Password: Ignored for now. It will be used in the future.
- Url: The link to a ZIP file available for download from the internet.
- Directory: Ignored for now. It will be used in the future.
- Install the content that is in the Url address to the new site by clicking the UPLOAD CONTENT button.
- Or click the left arrow at the top of the screen to return without install any content on the newly create site.
After all, you'll see the this page with the list of sites on your Daspanel:
- Click the "PREVIEW" button to see the site you created.