Add Domain Mapping¶
To see the available domain mappings of a site go to the Sites module
- Click the fourth bullet to display the domain mapping management area of the chosen site.
The site card will be changed to the domain mapping management management area:
- Click the MANAGE buttom to go the management page.
On the next page you will see a list of all the existing domain mappings for the site:
- Click the "+" button at the top right of the page.
You'll see a new page to add a new domain mapping for the site:
- Site Version: Select the version where to map the domain address.
- Domain: domain name.
Host: It is the host or prefix that will be used with the domain to create the URL to access the site. For example: www.
if you use
When you put
wwwhere Daspanel will automatically also map domain to the same site.
SSL Type: Select the type of SSL certificate to be used with this address
Valid SSL certificates can only be obtained for valid domains and with Daspanel running on a public IP address available on the internet. SSL certificates can not be obtained for the domain
daspanel.sitebecause any address associated with it will always have as IP address 127.0.0.1.
If you are running Daspanel locally, ie accessing it using the
daspanel.sitedomain, the SSL certificates will always be of the self signed type, regardless of the type selected for the domain mapping.
Create the new domain mapping by clicking the CREATE DOMAIN MAPPING button.
- Or click the left arrow at the top of the screen to return without saving anything.
Once the operation is successfully completed the list of domain mappings is updated:
Now with the domain mapping that has been added you can: