To see the available versions of a site go to the Sites module
- Click the third bullet to display the version management area of the chosen site.
The site card will be changed to the version management area:
- Click the MANAGE buttom to go the management page.
On the next page you will see a list of all the existing versions for the site:
- Click the "+" button at the top right of the versions page.
You'll see a new page to add a new version for the site:
- Description: Write an description for the new version
- Tag: Ignored for now. It will be used in the future.
Engine: Select the type of engine that will be used by this version
Type: Select the type of this version
The options of this choice vary depending on the engine chosen for the site in the previous option. All engines will have at least the Generic option.
If the engine of your site is not Static it is important to choose the correct type because it is through this information that Daspanel will properly configure the HTTP server for the site being created.
Create the new site version by clicking the CREATE VERSION button.
- Or click the left arrow at the top of the screen to return without saving anything.
Once the operation is successfully completed the list of versions is updated:
Now with the new version that has been added you can: