Site using GRAV¶
As stated on your home page "Grav is a modern open source flat-file CMS". It is widely used for website development and does not depend on any kind of database server.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a Grav site in Daspanel.
Open the admin in your browser http://admin.daspanel.site
The admin user and your password are the ones you choose when creating your project as instructed here.
Create new site¶
Go to the Sites module
- Add new site clicking the "+" icone in the upper right of the Sites panel to see the page with the options for the new site:
- Write an description for your new site
- Choose 'Grav' as Type
- And 'PHP 7.0' as Engine
- Click on the button 'CREATE SITE'
After the site has been created, a screen will be displayed to upload any remote content that is in a ZIP file.
- To do the installation place this link https://getgrav.org/download/core/grav-admin/1.1.17 in the URL field.
- Click the "UPLOAD CONTENT" button.
Because the site has been created now and the ZIP file with the GRAV is publicly accessible, you only have to enter the URL where to get the file.
At the time this document was written the last available version was at 1.1.17. You can check the current version on the downloads page.
View the new site¶
Once GRAV is installed you will see a page like this:
- Click the "PREVIEW" button and a new window will open in your browser displaying the contents of the active version of the site.
Now just complete the GRAV setup in the new window that appears in your browser.